The Bergkamp SP Series Spray Injection Pothole Patchers provide a simple, quick pothole repair using the less invasive spray injection patching process that is designed to blow out and repair potholes in minutes—returning vehicles to the area sooner and minimizing traffic flow disturbances.
The SP Series employs Smart Patching™, a state-of-the-art process supported by the Bergkamp InPave® Technology Pothole Patching Management System to monitor and manage pothole patching performance for government agencies or contractors. InPave Technology provides an easy way to monitor production, performance and location of each pothole patcher and crew. As potholes are repaired, data is automatically transmitted back to the office for analysis.
The SP Series is equipped with a dual aggregates hopper, an industry exclusive, to carry and distribute two different gradations of aggregate, allowing for more effective repair of different size potholes.
Two sizes and many different configurations and mounting options are available to fit your patching and fleet requirements.
Bergkamp truck-mounted spray injection patchers are operated safely at the front of the unit, utilizing industry-leading front-mounted working boom technology. Units with joystick control provide full operator control from the truck cab. Manual-control units provide significant savings, while offering full operator control from the ground in front of the truck. This feature also allows the working boom to be mounted on an existing fleet chassis, with no need for special chassis configurations.
Factory-trained technicians will provide instruction for operating and maintaining the spray patcher, along with a complete, easy-to-understand manual. This allows customers to operate the unit proficiently within a few hours.
Other Key Features
- Front-Mounted Working Boom – Two-piece folding boom delivers a large working radius and nozzle flexibility delivering precise control when drying, cleaning and filling potholes.
- Dual Aggregates Hopper – An industry exclusive standard feature, dual chambers carry and distribute two different gradations of aggregate to allow for more effective repair of different-sized potholes.
- Operator Controls – Both automatic and manual controls have been developed with the operator in mind to make pothole repair controllable, fatigue-free and more efficient.
- Asphalt Emulsion Injection Nozzles – Three injectors in the nozzle guarantee homogeneous aggregate coverage and high-quality, durable pothole repairs.
- Dismountable Configuration – Exclusive dismountable configuration allows you to use the truck for other applications when not patching.
- LED lights
- Upgraded arrow boards
- Traffic cone holders
- Shovel and asphalt lute holder
Return To Products