Asphalt Emulsion Mills
Better mills make better products. Success is in the particle size.
Other Key Information
Finer Control for Ultimate Performance
The particle size distribution of the emulsion is critical to its storage stability. It also directly influences the emulsion viscosity and breaking behavior. In high asphalt content emulsions, like those used in pavement preservation applications, the asphalt ratio can be optimized for a given viscosity specification.
For applications such as micro surfacing, a smaller particle size significantly improves the breaking performance. By controlling the particle size distribution, the properties of the emulsion can be improved and optimized in relation to the local requirements and the available raw material. This may prove to be the critical factor in success when emulsion applications are introduced in new regions or when the properties of the raw materials are changing.
- Provided as a complete package with mill, motor, and seal lubrication system
- Milling zone with pattern of grooves and teeth for efficient droplet dispersion
- Engineered for continuously variable frequency drives to optimize the milling process and produces better emulsion properties
- Variable gap adjustment to control droplet size distribution
- Low relative power consumption
- Low noise
- High alloy stainless steel all through the mill, allows production of extremely low-ph emulsion grades and minimizes the need for flushing
- Available in sizes from 5 to 60 t/h and in a laboratory version of 300 l/h