Dual Purpose Asphalt Emulsion and Polymer Modified Asphalt Research Plants
Several versions of our pilot scale research plant and bench laboratory mill are available and designed for production of regular road grade, polymer modified, and industrial grade asphalt emulsions. They are small scale versions of full scale plants allowing you to replicate and test your formulations and process design.
Other Key Information
Laboratory Plant 03R Series is available for purchase through the Sourcewell Contract #052417-BGK.
- Variable speed motor drives allow continuous flow of the water phase and asphalt
- Plug and play electrical connection
- All integrated components are mounted on a steel frame with wheels including: Water phase, asphalt, mill, electrical and emulsion system
- In addition to the standard asphalt tank, a small container system is available that allows testing of several different asphalt grades without having to empty the main system between trials.
- Stainless steel construction
- Hinged doors provide easy access to parts for service and cleaning