The Bergkamp Fiber Cutter cuts and delivers fiber directly into the pugmill of Bergkamp pavers.
The Bergkamp Fiber Cutter cuts and delivers fiber directly into the pugmill of Bergkamp pavers. Fiber bobbins are loaded on to the paver and up to four fiber strands are cut in lengths of ¼ (6.3 mm), ½ (12.7 mm) or ¾ inch (19.1 mm) at ratios prescribed by the mix design. The system is controlled electronically and maintains the required fiber to aggregate ratio as production is increased or decreased. The pugmill thoroughly mixes the fiber into the slurry or micro for even distribution of fibers in the mix and requires no changes to the pugmill or spreader box. The Bergkamp Fiber Cutter is available factory installed on new pavers or as a retrofit kit that can be installed at Bergkamp or by your mechanics.
- OverallUser: 0%
- The fiber cutter head consists of up to 36 replaceable blades that are configured to control the length of fiber needed.
- The cutter head pulls the fiber from the bobbins and projects it into the pugmill via the water spray hood.
- The fiber cutter is powered by the paver hydraulic system.
- For easy inspection or maintenance the fiber cutter head can be removed from the spray hood without tools.
- A four bobbin cabinet is provided for M2 and M3 series pavers, which is mounted in the operator’s platform area.
- Easy loading of fiber and inspection of the amount of fiber left in the system.
- The cabinet and guide tubes keep the fiber routed properly and clean before entering the fiber cutter.
- Up to four strands of fiber can be routed from the cabinet to the cutter head for maximum production, which provides a maximum fiber content of 0.2%.
- Control systems provide an easy method to calibrate the fiber cutter to match the requirements of the mix design.
Write a Review