The Bergkamp Fiber Cutter cuts and delivers fiber directly into the pugmill of Bergkamp pavers.
- The fiber cutter head consists of up to 36 replaceable blades that are configured to control the length of fiber needed.
- The cutter head pulls the fiber from the bobbins and projects it into the pugmill via the water spray hood.
- The fiber cutter is powered by the paver hydraulic system.
- For easy inspection or maintenance the fiber cutter head can be removed from the spray hood without tools.
- A four bobbin cabinet is provided for M2 and M3 series pavers, which is mounted in the operator’s platform area.
- Easy loading of fiber and inspection of the amount of fiber left in the system.
- The cabinet and guide tubes keep the fiber routed properly and clean before entering the fiber cutter.
- Up to four strands of fiber can be routed from the cabinet to the cutter head for maximum production, which provides a maximum fiber content of 0.2%.
- Control systems provide an easy method to calibrate the fiber cutter to match the requirements of the mix design.