M2 and M3 Series Tier 3 Engine Truck Mounted Pavers are only available outside the United States and Canada. 2018 was the final year for the production of M2 and M3 Series Tier 3 Engine Truck Mounted Pavers in the U.S. and Canada. Click Here to learn more or request more information.
Bergkamp M310 Truck-Mounted Paver Tier 3
The Most Advanced Paver in the Industry
EMCADS also simplifies and shortens calibration time due to its fixed aggregate gate. The EMCADS walks the operator through the calibration steps, makes all calculations and stores multiple material calibrations in memory.
EMCADS monitors and reports on daily production rates. Using the onboard radar EMCADS provides distance paved and uses operator paving width inputs to calculate actual application rate and area covered. All daily report information can be printed using the onboard printer.
The EMCADS diagnostic features allow for quick field troubleshooting of electronic and hydraulic components, as well as, providing plain language error codes from the Cummings engine.
Other Key Features
- EMCAD System provides accurate information on the M310’s performance, and includes:
- Current and average material ratios
- Total materials used
- Material rates
- An end-of-day printout of material usage
- Inline asphalt emulsion strainer system removes impurities and helps produce a higher quality product
- A Tri-Rotor pump makes loading asphalt emulsion faster and easier
- Slide-out pugmill improves access and makes cleanup and maintenance easier