Inline Emulsion Plants
Other Key Information
Produce your emulsion continuously
Inline systems give great flexibility during production. Flows for each raw material (asphalt, water, emulsifier, acid and others)are controlled individually and can be changed during production. All chemicals and water are added continuously during production instead of having to prepare a batch of soap, therefore it can run continuously without stops and starts.
Since all products are controlled by highly accurate computer control, products are very consistent from batch to batch and allow the product to be made within very accurate and tight tolerances.
- Health hazards related to the handling of chemicals are nearly eliminated due to reduced exposure to soaps, acids, and emulsifiers.
- Higher utilization by elimination of the time required to prepare for batches
- Excess heat from the emulsion can be utilized to heat incoming water, providing high energy efficiency.
- Extensive PC data recording from the production is stored on the hard disk for later retrieval and preparation of quality records.
- This plant can be run by one person since it is computer controlled. These controls enable closer tolerances for more exact formulations.
- Produces at a rate of 12, 20, 40 or 60 ton/hour capacity.