Inline Emulsion Plants
The Bergkamp Bituminous Solutions asphalt emulsion inline plants offer high quality manufacturing, easy operation and safe material handling. They require less energy to operate, reduce waste of raw materials, reduce downtime, are easy to install, produce very consistent products from batch to batch, and are adaptable to produce a wide variety of material outputs.
- Health hazards related to the handling of chemicals are nearly eliminated due to reduced exposure to soaps, acids, and emulsifiers.
- Higher utilization by elimination of the time required to prepare for batches
- Excess heat from the emulsion can be utilized to heat incoming water, providing high energy efficiency.
- Extensive PC data recording from the production is stored on the hard disk for later retrieval and preparation of quality records.
- This plant can be run by one person since it is computer controlled. These controls enable closer tolerances for more exact formulations.
- Produces at a rate of 12, 20, 40 or 60 ton/hour capacity.