We build equipment and leaders
Come join a company who’s purpose is to Make Peoples’ Lives Better by Making Roads Better.
We want to work alongside people that care about the impact they make in the world. Start your road to employment at Bergkamp by clicking the link below:
Life at Bergkamp
We understand that people do not “Live to Work, but Work to Live”
- You don’t have to choose between a career or a family. You can have both, even if you are a family of one.
We are a very forward-looking company
- We offer leadership training to all employees and understand the value of everyone’s ideas. Some of the best know-how and mechanical understanding comes directly from the production floor.
We encourage Military veterans to apply
We welcome our veterans and appreciate the unique perspectives they bring to our organization.
Understanding our organizational values will help us to direct decisions and filter what the company “will always do” and “will never do.”
- Customer Support/Service Attitude: By helping our customers succeed, we too will be successful. We take pride in doing what it takes to satisfy the customer. By providing timely, honest answers to our customers in a way that helps them to find solutions, we provide a level of customer service that sets us apart from the competition.
- Doing the Right Thing: We make decisions that treat our employees and customers fairly and honestly.
- Quality: We provide quality solutions for our customers through excellence in manufacturing, design and customer support. We have a sense of personal responsibility for our customer’s success and are willing to put our names on the solutions we provide.
- Respect for People: As a family-owned business, we respect people and their families. We provide a safe and respectful work environment and insist that people respect others. This results in an equitable workplace for everyone.
- The Way We Do Things We achieve positive results through teamwork because people that are humble, hungry, and smart, deliver vastly better performance while maintaining our core values than a single individual, regardless of talent.
- Bergkamp gives back to our communities, and our employees play an essential part in our charitable initiatives. Whether you’re helping the United Way, donating in our blood drives, working with the area Boy Scouts or helping to give back during the holiday season, you’ll be amazed by what we can accomplish together.
- You’ll be recognized for the impact your work has on the company and our customers with skills and merit based compensation. You will be eligible to participate in bonuses.
Health & Wellness
- Our high-quality health insurance is comprehensive. It also covers families for those who have little ones and spouses.
Retirement & Insurance
- We’ll help you prepare for the future with our 401(k) safe harbor, profit sharing, life insurance and disability insurance. We also offer quarterly financial wellness courses.
Make Salina Home
Bergkamp’s campus is located in the heart of Kansas, so be prepared to be welcomed with open arms (the rumors are all true, Kansans are ridiculously friendly). Once you’re here you’ll quickly find that Salina is filled with Kansas pride, and we’re ready to show it off through homegrown hospitality. What else can you look forward to?
- Salina Arts & Humanities
- Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Salina Community Theatre
- The Garage – Salina Automotive Museum
- Downtown Sculpture Tour
- Smoky Hill Museum
- Hunting/Sporting Clays
- Disc Golf
Fitness & Health