SP5E Spray Injection Pothole Patcher
Bergkamp SP5E - SAFER by DESIGN
The truck-mounted SP5E provides the safest and easiest pothole patching operation in the industry.
The SP5E also includes our B-FIT Service Program.
Free for the first-year, B-FIT is Bergkamp’s Follow-up, Inspection, and Training program that offers an annual on-site visit from one of our technicians to inspect your equipment and provide additional crew training. Additional visits are available for purchase.
The SP5E is available for purchase through these cooperative organizations.
HGAC Buy Contract #SM10-16
Buyboard Proposal #597-19
Sourcewell Contract #052417-BGK
- Equipped with our exclusive Smart Patching Equipment Control System (SPECS) technology – controls material outputs that increases ease of use and the quality and repeatability of pothole repairs.
- Choose a Single Aggregate Hopper or Dual Aggregates Hopper – An industry exclusive – dual chambers allow for more effective repair of different-sized potholes.
- InPave® Technology Pothole Patching Management System — InPave Technology helps government agencies and contractors better monitor and manage pothole patching performance.
- No Auxiliary Engine-PTO Powered — Cleaner, quieter and less maintenance – The SP5E is the only spray injection patcher on the market that does not require an auxiliary engine.
- In-cab Joystick Controls – Designed to make pothole repair easy, efficient and safe.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
SP5E Standard Safety Equipment
• DOT 30×60 LED arrow board with in-cab controls
• LED Strobe Light mounted on top of emulsion tank
• Two Rear LED Warning Flashers
SP5E Optional Safety Equipment
• 360 Birds-eye Camera System. Includes 4 cameras, mobile digital recorder, 10” display, Wi-Fi and 4G
• Rear Back-up Camera with Night Vision and 7” in-cab display
• Additional LED work light packages and flashers
• Additional LED arrow boards in other sizes
SP5E Optional Equipment
• Retractable Hopper Cover
• Tool Holder
• Traffic Cone Holder