Bergkamp SP5E - Spray Injection Pothole Patcher
SAFER by DESIGN
The truck-mounted SP5E provides the safest and easiest pothole patching operation in the industry.
Rest assured with our B-FIT Service Program.
B-FIT is Bergkamp’s Follow-up, Inspection, and Training program that offers an annual on-site visit from one of our factory-trained technicians to inspect your equipment and provide additional crew training. Additional visits are available for purchase.
The SP5E is available for purchase through these cooperative organizations.
- Equipped with our exclusive Smart Patching Equipment Control System (SPECS) technology – controls material outputs that increases ease of use and the quality and repeatability of pothole repairs.
- Choose a Single Aggregate Hopper or Dual Aggregates Hopper – An industry exclusive – dual chambers allow for more effective repair of different-sized potholes.
- InPave® Technology Pothole Patching Management System — InPave Technology helps government agencies and contractors better monitor and manage pothole patching performance.
- No Auxiliary Engine-PTO Powered — Cleaner, quieter and less maintenance – The SP5E is the only spray injection patcher on the market that does not require an auxiliary engine.
- In-cab Joystick Controls – Designed to make pothole repair easy, efficient and safe.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
SP5E Standard Safety Equipment
• DOT 30×60 LED arrow board with in-cab controls
• LED Strobe Light mounted on top of emulsion tank
• Two Rear LED Warning Flashers
SP5E Optional Safety Equipment
• 360 Birds-eye Camera System. Includes 4 cameras, mobile digital recorder, 10” display, Wi-Fi and 4G
• Rear Back-up Camera with Night Vision and 7” in-cab display
• Additional LED work light packages and flashers
• Additional LED arrow boards in other sizes
SP5E Optional Equipment
• Retractable Hopper Cover
• Tool Holder
• Traffic Cone Holder