MAXX Pre-Mixed Applicator
- Available in multiple configurations
- MA20 – 2000 Gal
- MA30 – 3000 Gal
- G-Models provide Gravity Feed Capability
- Accurate application rates at variable speeds.
- High-accuracy spray system that reduces the need to “cut-in” along curbs.
- Clog-free nozzles eliminate plungers and rear operators.
- Low-pressure system – under 50 psi.
- Computer-controlled calibration and application.
- Smooth starts and stops without puddles of excess material.
- Available in 2,000- or 3,000-gallon (7,571 or 11,356 L) tank configurations.
- Full-sweep ribbon mixer with counter-flow mixing technology keeps aggregate in suspension.
- Ribbon mixer is operable during transit, pumping and spraying operations.
- Quick clean up with standard water tank and high-pressure power washer
- Computer control system allows all systems to be operated from inside the cab
- Spray System improves accuracy and clog-free spray nozzles reduce downtime and eliminate the need for a rear operator.
- The unit is powered by a PTO-driven hydraulic pump that delivers plenty of power to operate all systems simultaneously.
The MAXX units are available for purchase through the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) Contract #052417-BGK.