MAXX Pre-Mixed Applicator
- Available in multiple configurations
- MA20 – 2000 Gal
- MA30 – 3000 Gal
- G-Models provide Gravity Feed Capability
- Accurate application rates at variable speeds.
- High-accuracy spray system that reduces the need to “cut-in” along curbs.
- Clog-free nozzles eliminate plungers and rear operators.
- Low-pressure system – under 50 psi.
- Computer-controlled calibration and application.
- Smooth starts and stops without puddles of excess material.
- Available in 2,000- or 3,000-gallon (7,571 or 11,356 L) tank configurations.
- Full-sweep ribbon mixer with counter-flow mixing technology keeps aggregate in suspension.
- Ribbon mixer is operable during transit, pumping and spraying operations.
- Quick clean up with standard water tank and high-pressure power washer
- Computer control system allows all systems to be operated from inside the cab
- Patented Spray System improves accuracy and clog-free spray nozzles reduce downtime and eliminate the need for a rear operator.
- The unit is powered by a PTO-driven hydraulic pump that delivers plenty of power to operate all systems simultaneously.
The MAXX units are available for purchase through Sourcewell Contract #052417-BGK.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
- Second material pump decreases loading time and increases application speed.
- Night vision backup camera with sound.
- G-Model gravity feed system
- Laser level sensor estimates the level of material in the tank so the operators know when to stop and refil. The sensor only detects the level, and it is not an accurate measurement of materials used.