Bergkamp M2 truck-mounted pavers
Featuring ecient mobility and rugged dependability for lower operating costs
The M2 Series is a proven design with convenient control locations and good operator visibility. The units are powered by a 99 horsepower Cummins diesel engine located at the front in an enclosed engine compartment – reducing noise and vibration for the driver and crew. Tag axles can be added, including behind the drive axle, to better manage legal-load weight restrictions.
Other Key Features
- Water, asphalt emulsion and additive ratios are regulated as they are pumped into the pugmill, where they are mixed with the aggregate for a more accurate mix design
- Variable-speed, dual-shaft, multi-paddle pugmill with a dual hydraulic drive provides even mixture and material flow
- Aggregate is delivered to the pugmill by a belt-over-chain-fed conveyor to eliminate slippage
- Steep hopper walls minimize bridging problems
- Stainless steel additive tank and removable liquid material tanks make cleanup easier
- Emulsion load pump
- Stainless steel water and asphalt emulsion tanks
- Water load pump
- Tarp system
- Corrosion-resistant additive system
- Spare parts packages
- Spreader box skew bar
- Tag axle(s)
- Electronic Monitoring System (EMS)
- Fiber Cutter
Your message has been received.
If you need immediate assistance please contact us via phone with the information provided below.